Thursday, August 30, 2007

um....

Hi, my name is confiance and I suck at blogging.

Vacation, work, work, classes starting, homework... all have kept me from having enough free time to remember that I have a blog.  My hard drive crashing has also resulted in me needing to download all sorts of things.  Like my camera software, which is why you get no pictures.

Mostly, I just wanted to let my sock pal know that I got my socks and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  Thank you so much!  The yarn is awesome, the pattern is awesome, and the colors are awesome.  AND they fit perfectly.

I'm sorry I let you get nervous - I didn't actually get them til Saturday, because I was on vacation when they arrived and someone else got the mail for me while I was gone and they weren't around til Saturday.  And then I tried responding to e-mails and they kept bouncing back for some reason.

So blogworld, view this as a long-due post/e-mail to the most awesome sock pal!  I need to take pictures, but first I need to find my camera.  (You'd be amazed at home much that is a theme for my life right now.)

Ok, gotta go - class starts in ten minutes.

1 comment:

  1. WHEW!!!

    I feel so much better now! :D

    I'm so glad they fit you, gosh, it was so hard waiting to find out how you liked/fit the socks, :D

    ReplyDelete