Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I need a bigger needle

Second, the knitting:

Hat looks like this:



Can you see the big, huge, not cool mistake? How bout now?


I'll go back and fix it with duplicate stitch or not, and see if Ryan ever notices. I'm thinking duplicate stitch.

I like the way my snowflake pattern turned out, even if it does look a bit like a cross. And Ryan's Catholic, so he won't be offended. Now, another band of the first pattern, then I have to create another snowflake pattern. Then... we see who/what it fits. The hat has gotten big enough that Sheldon's beak was one of the reasons it stayed on top of his head, but I imagine that made seeing a little difficult for him. Maybe Eeyore will be a better model next time.

And the sock, you ask?


And on my foot:


Plain, boring sock... jazzed up a bit with cat paw motifs that I keep messing up.

1 comment:

  1. My first thought on looking at the close-up picture was, "Yup! Duplicate stitch!", but you were already planning that. Good luck with all the papers. I've tried that whole "only worry for five minutes, but worry deeply, then you'll be able to move on" thing and it just doesn't work for me. Some of us are just type A worriers!

    ReplyDelete