The Specs:
Pattern: Urban Aran by Jared Flood
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes WorstedColor: Jalapeno green
Amount: 11 skeins, 1210 yards, 550gm
Needles: US 5, 3.75mm
For: me. ALLL MINE
Start to Finish: August 2008 to 2009? 2010? Seaming takes forever
Notes: This was a fun knit! It went way faster than I expected it, once I account for the delay that always happens when it comes to finishing the seams and so on. Even sewing in the zipper wasn't too bad, since I got to hang out with other CPaAG people in a Panera in Chicago and borrowed a sewing machine then and there.
Unfortunately, I washed it in the washer a few too many times and it felted and shrunk too much to fit anymore. I still have my paper copy of the pattern and I think I might end up re-knitting this one in a super-wash option at some point.




No comments:
Post a Comment