Saturday, August 1, 2020

Finished Object: Eagle's Flight socks



The Specs
:
Pattern: Eagle's Flight by Megan Humphrey
Yarn: Zwerger Garn Opal Uni Solid 4 ply
Color:  Brown


Needles: US 2, 2.75mm
Start to Finish:  2007 to 2008
For: me
Size: medium


Notes:  Man, these socks gave me a run for my money what with the LOSING AN ENTIRE SOCK, THE REMAINING YARN, AND NEEDLES.  I have no idea what happened to them, but I have knit this pattern enough to have at least two pairs.  And yet, there is only one pair.

Being Opal, they have held up amazingly well - I finished these nearly 12 years ago and they are still in the sock drawer.  Admittedly, one of them is sliiiiiightly smaller than the other one, so I am reminded on a regular basis to be thankful that my feet are not exactly the same size.



No comments:

Post a Comment