Wednesday morning, my hard drive crashed.
This afternoon, my new hard drive arrived. After some difficulty what with pieces not seeming to be the correct size and shape, I figured it out and installed the new hard drive. And reinstalled Windows. And then updated my graphics driver so that I could actually use ALL of my screen, rather than a 5x8" section in the middle. And installed a bunch of other things, like my web browser of choice (Opera) and other programs, such as virus protection and sypware detection and so forth.
And now I have to attempt to remember all my bookmarked websites. However, there was a reason I bookmarked them - so I wouldn't have to remember them.
Funny how that works.
But that would explain the lack of posting and the lack of pictures - I haven't installed all the stuff for my camera yet. Or ripped all my songs off my iPod. Or any of the other thousand things one must do to set up a computer to their specifications.
Minus working a 7 hour shift tomorrow, leaving the barn at 7am for a horse show on Sunday (and taking a mostly white horse, meaning I'll be up and at the barn by 6am to bathe the horse), I should be up and running in now time.
And thanks for the comments on my last post.
Yup, still have you bookmarked. I will be going with The Husband soon and I guess I should write down (with paper and pencil?!?!) all the blogs I've added this year so I can use his computer to check in.......Maybe a nap first....
ReplyDeleteHi Alison,
ReplyDeleteThis is Rachel your sockapalooza pal.
I sent an e-card, mailed your palooza package on the 2nd. of August and today I got an update from the blue blog but that was it.
Could you let me know if you liked your socks and if they fit?
thanks
~Rachel