Sizzle, Bayerische socks, waffleweave socks, and Branching Out.
I've got one row to go and then I can cast off the neckband for Sizzle. After that, I have a few ends to weave in and the sleeve trim to do - but I might not do the sleeve trim. The sleeves a little tight as is right now and I'm not sure how much of a problem adding the trim would cause. Though, I suppose finding out will only take an evening.
After a three hour long class and a few hours of television this evening, I'm working the toe decreases for Bayerische.
As I've finished Paradise Lost AND Paradise Regained, the waffleweave socks are kinda lagging behind:
And no picture of Branching Out because I promise that it looks exactly the same as it did the last time I posted a picture. Whenever that was.
And here.. here is almost all of my stash.
The Opal is for my mother, the blue sock it to me is for Tina, the Claudia's is for ME, ME, ME, ALL MINE, MAY NOT TOUCH, and the rest is pretty much up for grabs.
And the rest of it....
I have enough yarn for 8 pairs of socks and 5 skeins of the yummy purple alpalca that knits up into the most awesome swatch ever.. About 1000 yards. AND NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH IT.
I really, really, really, really want to knit a shawl. A lacey, needs to be blocked to make the pattern beautiful shawl. Problem is, I would never use it. No one I know would ever use a shawl. I'm thinking that I might offer to knit a shawl and donate it as a prize for someone's drawing for something good, like Steph's Knitters Without Borders.
So, conclusions:
a) I need to buy more yarn.
b) I need to knit a few more pairs of socks for myself
c) I need to finish Branching Out
d) I need to decide what to knit next.
Any suggestions? (Donations of yarn also glady accepted. I might even knit what you want and send the knitted item back to you!)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete