Thursday, March 30, 2006

life taught me to die

12:14am of the day my 6 page paper is due. 20% of my grade in a class I need an A in, to get my 4.0 for the semester. (Yes, I'm a Type A personality.) (and I like parentheses.) I'm on the top of page 5, with one person yet to comment on and then a conclusion to add. 

And somehow, I need to make the introduction fit the rest of the paper, thesis statement in particular. 

In other news, the sock is completed. My very first sock! It looks hand-made, but I'm ok with that. I pretty much made up the pattern as I went along, so I'm not too surprised either. Next time, I'll try a knit 3/purl 1 pattern, rather than knit 2, purl 2 and continue the pattern onto the top of the foot. And maybe try a different toe. But first, I need to knit another sock to match the first one. And maybe finish this paper and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment