Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gotta Stay Postive

I evidently very much fail at this whole "keeping a blog" thing. I think I'm supposed to actually post on a regular basis. Much like I'm supposed to actually water my plants. Instead, I seem to carrying out a not-very-well-regulated experiment on how many times one can bring basil back from the brink of death.

Life ... continues. I work, I eat, I shower, I knit, I read, I waste hours online, I go to bed way too late. Lather, rinse, repeat. (How many people actually do repeat?)

I have two scratches caused by a cat chasing another cat.

I am evidently a grown-up in that I want a vacuum cleaner attachment for my birthday.

I have now played laser tag while wearing a suit twice. Some of my friends are crazy enough to not only indulge me with such hair-brained ideas, but to do so twice. And to eat dinner at strange places such as a pub located inside a grocery store. In suits.

My family spends way too much time at IKEA. I realized this when a few of us randomly decided to go tonight ... and ran into two more. Either that, or we're all part of a hive mind and should start to wear tin-foil hats.

My best friend is getting married in October. I am maid of honor. This means that one: YAY! Wedding! and that two: I have to plan a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. I think I have a better handle on the bachelorette party. Alcohol, a penis-shaped object or five, make t-shirts before heading out. Bridal shower, however, will require invitations and a location and a date and and and. Blargh. I'd say good thing I love her, but she's helped me move many, many times. Even helped me get a couch stuck halfway in and halfway out of my apartment. (And thankfully, unstuck once we sawed off 1/2" of a corner...) I guess I owe her. And hey, excuse to wear a awesome dress! And maybe even some pearls.

I need to start taking pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment