A random mishmash of thoughts:
- I am back in Pennsylvania. There's even a rumor that all of my stuff is back in PA as well, and that I need to go pick it all up tomorrow. I am not so much looking forward to that.
- I need to go running. Which means it needs to stop raining.
- I need to do laundry. I am out of shorts, and soon will be out of skirts and pants as well.
- Kit is very happy to be able to go outside, not so happy about the rain aspect.
- I will be cataloging reference resources for a museum. This boggles my mind, but is seven kinds of awesome as well.
- Orbitz can suck it. And then pay me for the privilege of doing so.
- There are a lot of people I need to see, and soon.
- There are a lot of people I want to see, and won't - not for a while.
- I've been here less than 48 hours and I'm already trying to figure out how soon I can move out on my own again. Even roommates will be acceptable.
- Dinner tonight shall be sushi with awesome people, one of whom is leaving in a week for college. How'd that happen?
- One thing I've figured out about life: there's never enough time. Never.
- I need a good, solid bear-hug.
*matt pond PA