Thursday, August 13, 2009

People Have A Way*

A random mishmash of thoughts:


  • I am back in Pennsylvania.  There's even a rumor that all of my stuff is back in PA as well, and that I need to go pick it all up tomorrow.  I am not so much looking forward to that.
  • I need to go running.  Which means it needs to stop raining.
  • I need to do laundry.  I am out of shorts, and soon will be out of skirts and pants as well.
  • Kit is very happy to be able to go outside, not so happy about the rain aspect.
  • I will be cataloging reference resources for a museum.  This boggles my mind, but is seven kinds of awesome as well.
  • Orbitz can suck it.  And then pay me for the privilege of doing so.
  • There are a lot of people I need to see, and soon.
  • There are a lot of people I want to see, and won't - not for a while.
  • I've been here less than 48 hours and I'm already trying to figure out how soon I can move out on my own again.  Even roommates will be acceptable.
  • Dinner tonight shall be sushi with awesome people, one of whom is leaving in a week for college.  How'd that happen? 
  • One thing I've figured out about life: there's never enough time.  Never.
  • I need a good, solid bear-hug.


*matt pond PA

No comments:

Post a Comment