Friday, June 15, 2007

Random Friday

  • I work a grand total of 13 hours next week - and that's a GOOD week
  • I need another job.
  • I also need a shower, as TheBoy is on his way over with dinner. (Well, if the place is open - they have a weird habit of closing early on days such as Friday and Saturday.)
  • Apples and peanut butter still makes me happy.
  • I lost a needle somewhere in/on my bed. So far, I've refused to worry about it, but am annoying as it belongs to the needle set that already has one of five broken.
  • I feel off Dan's bed the other day - The Urmila had attempted to help me up - and ended up upside down, stuck between bed and wall. Yesterday, my neck was killing me. Today, it is better. I love sleep.
  • I've been knitting. Just on projects that everyone has already seen before.
  • I've decided that I WILL FIND A PATTERN for my sock pal this weekend so I can start knitting so I can finish by August to mail it in time.

Ooo - food's here. Gotta run.

1 comment:

  1. Be happy it's a knitting needle, not a quilting needle. Good luck finding it. Elder Son is in the same fix, job-wise. It costs him more to get to work than he is earning. Of course, if he could just save up enough for an apartment he could move closer to work.

    ReplyDelete