- the first Bayerische sock is completed!
- the second sock has been cast on. I'm still on the ribbing, but that's ok.
- I'm past the heel for the second waffleweave sock. Maybe I'll finish this thing by mother's day. Maybe not, given what I have to do between now and then.
- I have an 8am final on Monday
- I have a paper due at midnight on Monday
- I have another paper due at 5pm Monday
- I have not yet started either paper
- I have to be at work at 7:30pm on Monday
- I might be going to a paper chase tomorrow, early like
- I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I have to be at TheBoy's in an hour to go to a party hosted by his 70 year old proffessor. Apparently, everyone wants to meet me.
- I ought to try to work on a paper between now and 5pm.
Here's what I did for part of those 3-4 hours on Thursday:
It looks really easy, but that's cause Timmy is awesome.