Saturday, September 2, 2006

Dubber Ruckys Galore

A few years ago, I decided I need a rubber duck.

A kind friend gave me one for my birthday, as a joke. My sister found out about it, and my excitement upon receiving said duck, and this is the result:

Bubbles shower curtain and rubber duck bathmat.


A close up of the bathmat.


The trashcan, too, is ducky.


A sticky-like thing that clings to the shower and the bathroom walls. I was told today that the ducks just keep multiplying.


The light-switch plate cover that my aunt gave me for Christmas.

Realize, I bought only the shower curtain - and that does not have actual ducks on it. My sister (or aunt) gifted me the rest. She didn't hear me when I said I don't really like ducks that much.

Least it made decorating the bathroom cheap...

1 comment:

  1. I have the same "problem" with dragonflies. At least people have a place to start with gifting us (now if we could only encourage them to buy yarn!)

    ReplyDelete