Friday, January 20, 2006

About Me

I am a 20-something recent grad school grad in Pennsylvania. I have recently discovered that I hate winter. I graduated from Penn State in May 2008 with BAs in English, History, and Jewish Studies because I am insane.   I graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in August 2009 with an MLS.  Again, because I am insane.

I am not Jewish.

I knit to keep myself awake while attempting to read 100+ pages of boring articles each week.  My professors like to call it "homework."  I also knit during movies and while watching TV, because I fidget a lot.

In my free time, I ride horses, play around with photography, read for fun, catch up on my blog roll, and occasionally sleep.

While I originally started this blog as a knitting blog, it seems to have morphed into a "general" blog.  I think that's mostly because I try to explain why I am NOT knitting.  School work, attempting to have a social life, and the things I do to relax, like riding, get in the way of knitting.

I don't bite (unless asked) so please leave comments or send me an e-mail at confianceATgmailDOTcom if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment