1. I can only wink with my right eye.
2. I can only snap with my left hand.
3. I have worn glasses and/or contacts since I was 4 years old.
4. I started gymnastics when I was two years old.
5. I quit gymnastics when I was 11 to focus on horse back riding.
6. I have been riding since I was nine.
7. I love to read.
8. When I was little, I'd get in trouble for reading in the car in the dark. I'd use the light from the headlights of the car behind us.
9. I also used to stay up late to read. Often under the covers with a flashlight, so I wouldn't get in trouble.
10. I have one sibling, who is 6.5 years old than I am.
11. In high school, I was part of marching band and the musical.
12. I played clarinet for two years in marching band.
13. Then I switched to color guard for my last two years.
14. Both times I tried out, I was the second to last person on the list. The list was posted by scores, highest to lowest.
15. Senior year, I was on cough drugs during tryouts and standing was an issue.
16. I love long car trips. But only when I'm driving by myself.
17. I collect glass bottles.
18. If you looked around my room, you'd think I was an alcoholic by the number of alcohol bottles.
19. I am a beer snob.
20. I also really like tequila. Without salt or lime.
21. I learned to type by playing muds - multi player, text-based games, typically with an element of Dungeons and Dragons. No graphics, just text.
22. I am a horrible speller. MUDS kinda helped with that.
23. In third grade, I was the only person on the level 5 spelling list. No one was on level 4, and only two on level 3.
24. After my 5th day of kindergarten, I returned home and told my mother I was never going back.
25. I did the same thing in first grade.
26. I didn't want to go back because they wouldn't teach me how to read yet.
27. When I finally did learn to read, I told my mother "I don't need you. I can read to myself" when she came up to read me a bedtime story.
28. I hate reading out loud in a group.
29. Whenever I compete at a horse show, I either sing or hum "Jingle Bells" to myself.
30. I learned to cross-stitch in 5th grade.
31. My family did not have cable TV til I was a senior in high school.
32. I grew up watching tv on a black and white television.
33. In middle school, I'd watch 20/20 every Friday night.
34. I didn't get out of the house very often back then.
35. I still don't always get out of the house that often now.
36. I love photography, but regularly forget to take my camera with me.
37. For a graduation present, I was given a two week trip to Europe.
38. My dad and I visited Crakow, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest.
39. I did not really like Vienna.
40. I refuse to give a present to a friend just because it is their birthday or Christmas. They'll get a gift when I find the right one.
41. I work best under pressure.
42. I have always had a cat.
43. I like my meat on the rare side. "Crippled and beaten past the fire," we call it.
44. I buy the majority of my clothing at Good Will.
45. I have known my best friend since Kindergarten
46. Yet, we have no idea how, exactly, we met.
47. I learned how to shoot a rifle in college. It was probably a little TOO much fun.
48. I love to cook, but hate cooking just for myself. Because then I have to clean up, too.
49. I love to have my hair played with, brushed, shampooed...
50. Since 4th grade, I have had at least one peanut butter sandwich a week, if not five.
51. I don't like jam or jelly on my peanut butter sandwiches. Or cheese.
52. I love tomatoes. And cheese. With basil and olive oil.
53. I have been 5'6" since 6th grade.
54. Jeans have to be the most comfortable pair of pants on the planet.
55. I try very hard to never end a sentence with a preposition.
56. I drink a beer every time I sit down to write a paper.
57. I rarely write papers on campus.
58. For a reason I can't figure out, I don't like wine. But I think it has to do with my dislike of grape juice.
59. As a baby, I once slept only 30 minutes a day for ten days straight. I'm surprised I am still alive.
60. I love camping and fishing and being outside and getting dirty.
61. I also love really good food, the ballet, and Dali.
62. I am always cold. Friends call me Grandma as a result.
63. I drive a station wagon. More importantly, I decided I wanted to drive a station wagon.
64. For a very long time, I hated the taste of toothpaste.
65. I do not like Chinese food.
66. I hate ketchup and think it is an evil thing, plotting to take over the world.
67. I love seafood.
68. I have food issues.
69. Patience is not my strong suit.
70. However, I am a very determined person.
71. In high school, I took AP calc so I wouldn't be bored.
72. I was not bored that year. But I ended up really liking calc.
73. I love puns. The worse the pun, the more I like it.
74. I love to run.
75. I almost always have a game of solitaire or free cell open. So I have something to do when I wait for pages to load.
76. I love the smell of clean laundry.
77. I want a pickup truck. And a pony.
78. I do not find humor such as Reno 911 amusing.
79. Eddie Izzard, however, is hystrical.
80. I think I might be thirty before I own a horse.
81. During all breaks, I get up at 7:30am and go to the barn to help out for the day.
82. I do best on 7 hours of sleep. Everything else messes my sleep cycle up.
83. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
84. I make my bed every day.
85. I badly sprained my ankle in high school, during gym class. It was first period on a Monday morning and we couldn't get ahold of my parents. Eventually, I asked if I could go to class cause I was bored of the nurse's office.
86. I have driven a stick shift for the last 5 years and get confused when I have to drive an auto.
87. I hate orange juice with pulp.
88. I don't turn on the TV unless I know there is something I want to watch. I'll check TVguide when I'm bored.
89. I continued knitting because it gave me something to do while reading for class.
90. I use Opera as my web browser and have since I was a sophomore in high school. It had ads back then, but was a thousand times better than IE. In fact, it still is.
91. Match Game was the best game show ever. Bad 70s style clothing and hair included.
92. I almost never wear makeup.
93. I live in jeans, a fitted t-shirt, and a hoody. In the summer, I wear shorts and a tank top or t-shirt.
94. Even though I knit, and knit mostly socks, I have to do laundry when I run out of socks. I'll still have underwear, bras, pants, and shirts, but I always run out of socks.
95. I have a Pentax K1000 film camera. I love it, but miss working in the darkroom.
96. I currently own 17 pairs of shoes. 5 of those shoes I wear only to the barn.
97. I have a tendency to pick expensive hobbies - Riding, photography, knitting..
98. My favorite/lucky number is 8.
99. I research just about every random question that pops into my head.
100. I am a very fast reader.